Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
-Any bugs you've encountered?
-Love it? Then let us know!
Click here for the MacGizmo Feedback Forum
Click here for the WinGizmo Feedback Forum
Haven't tried Gizmo5 yet?
Desktop Windows & Mac download
Gizmo5 Mobile download
We want to hear from you, so be sure to share your thoughts & suggestions via our feedback forums!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
This improved security happens behind the scenes so there's no action for you to take. Just login at www.gizmocall.com with your Gizmo5 account information and safely place calls to Gizmo5 users, regular telephone numbers, and even Skype users by dialing skype_SKYPENAMEHERE.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Here's how to set it up: Login to your Gmail account, then click on the Settings tab, and the Labs tab. Scroll down to 'Add any gadget by URL' and click Enable
You'll now see a Flash phone embedded on the left side bar, which will ring whenever you get a call. Click the green button to answer the call and the red button to hang up. Use the sliders at the bottom to adjust your volume and mic level.
It's recommended that you hook up a headset to your computer, and if you'd like to place a test call, dial 411 which will ring Google411.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
With Gizmo Voice, anyone can now have a free phone line on their computer, wifi phone, or in their home. This free phone service includes a US telephone number with an area code of your choosing, unlimited incoming calls, sophisticated voice mail (transcription included), and the ability to make limited US calls all for free. There are no setup, monthly or annual fees.
Gizmo Voice is a combination (often referred to as a 'mashup') of Gizmo5 and a new Google service called Google Voice. This service provides a free phone line ideal for your home or small business.
At this time, Gizmo Voice offers no 911 support, however, there are loads of interesting features courtesy of Google and Gizmo5 that you won't find with even the most expensive phone services. Here are a few:
- No monthly fees, which means hundreds of dollars savings per year
- With Gizmo Call answer and place your calls from any computer using just a browser
- Voicemail messages converted to text and sent to your email
- Incoming calls can ring you at multiple locations simultaneously
- Eavesdrop on voicemail messages to determine if you want to answer the call
- Call Skype users right from your handset using OpenSky . Try a test call by dialing: 1-333-666-1111 (Skype's automated echo line)
- Make calls uing Android, iPhone and other wifi phones and smart phones. See list at SIPhardware.com and SIPsoftware.com
Gizmo Voice is an economical way to enjoy a full featured phone without a long-term contract or a monthly fee. Click here for more info. and to sign up - and don't forget to let us know how it works for you!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Gizmo5 customers who stay with Virtual PBX for 2 months get the 3rd month FREE!
Business features include:
- Virtual Receptionist
- Advanced call forwarding
- Automatic Message Management
- Full service system for inbound and outbound calling
Click here for more details
Friday, July 17, 2009
- Gizmo5 software
- Google Voice account
- Android phone
- GUAVA android software
Learn more at: http://nosimcard.blogspot.com/